Murang’a University of Technology is the Successor of Murang’a University College, a former constituent College of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology after being elevated from Murang’a College of Technology. According to data from Wikipedia.
All first year students are issued with student emails upon registration. This email is normally used in official communication between the student and the institution, access to various portals and platforms e.g. ELearning etc.
You will be required to visit the ICT office to be issued with the student email however, plans are underway to have a platform that can automatically generate your student email by a click of a button.
Once you get your student email issued by the ICT office, follow the steps below to login to your device or personal computer
- Access your Gmail app on your IOS or android application
- Go to add new account option
- Key in the email address issued by ICT Office E.g. XXXXXXXXX2022@student.mut.ac.ke
- Key in the password issued
- Click login button
- You will be prompted to change your password
- Change your password to your preferred new password
- Your email will now be activate and you can use it for communication to other emails
In case you face any challenges, you can raise a ticket via helpdesk.mut.ac.ke/